Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
The technologies that constitute molecular diagnostics - like first-generation amplification, DNA probes, fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH), second-generation biochips and microfluidics, next-generation signal detection, biosensors, and molecular labels - are influencing the discovery of therapeutic molecules, the screening and diagnosis of patients, and the optimization of drug therapy. In the past few years, this rapidly evolving field has seen several fascinating developments.
This report describes the specific market segment of the in vitro diagnostics market known as molecular diagnostics and includes all of the generally accepted clinical analytical activities in use today. It examines the prevalent clinical-measurement devices, as well as their reagents and supplies as utilized in hospitals, clinics, large reference laboratories and doctor's offices. Diagnostic tests marketed primarily as over-the-counter are generally not included in this report, although there is inevitably some overlap.
Main Objectives of Report
1) Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for molecular diagnostics, including probe-based nucleic acid assays, microarrays and sequencing;
2) Obtaining a complete understanding of the chief molecular diagnostics tests--i.e., predictive, screening, prognostic, monitoring, pharmacogenomic and theranostic--from their basic principles to their applications;
3) Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different clinical diagnostic areas and by focusing on expanding markets, such as communicable diseases, cardiology and oncology;
4) Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for molecular diagnostics, including growth forecasts.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Introduction to Molecular Diagnostics and PCR Technology
3. Business Landscape for the Molecular Diagnostics Market Sectors
4. Overview of Clinical Molecular Diagnostic Platforms on the Market
5. Molecular Diagnostic Testing and Infectious Diseases
6. Cancer Detection Using Molecular Diagnostics
7. Genetics Testing in Molecular Diagnostics
8. Molecular Diagnostics Uses in Industrial Testing and Food Diagnostics
9. Bioterrorism and Molecular Diagnostics
10. Regulatory Requirements
11. Reimbursement Issues and Billing Landscape for Molecular Diagnostics Testing
12. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkxpsb/molecular
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.