House Fire in Rural Grand Forks - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

House Fire in Rural Grand Forks

Posted: Updated:

Firefighters in the Grand Forks area scrambled back to a house fire 12 hours after flames were first put out.

Fire crews got an early morning wake-up call to a rural house fire they were at on Monday night. The fire at Magoo's Tattoos, which is about seven miles west of Grand Forks, started up again around 6:00 a.m. Tuesday. According to the business' website, the address of the home business is 2010 20th Street Northeast.

Fire officials say the family got out okay, but two dogs are missing. Investigators believe the fire started in the fireplace.
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.