Perkins Evacuation After Fire - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Perkins Evacuation After Fire

Posted: Updated:

Quite the scene at Perkins on 13th avenue in Fargo Saturday night.

The building was evacuated after smoke was seen coming out of vents in the dining area. Flames were later found in the attic and knocked out quickly. 

Battalion Chief Bruce Anderson say the fire appears to have been started by bad wiring.

If you were hoping to eat at Perkins, you may have to find another place. The restaurant is expected to be closed for a few days.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.