VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) - A coroner says "Glee" actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith was found dead Saturday in a hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia after he didn't check out on time.
Police say there's no indication of foul play and it's too early to say if the death was caused by a batch of bad heroin.
Lea Michele, his "Glee" co-star and real-life girlfriend, told People magazine at the time that she loved and supported him and was proud he was seeking help.
Monteith had openly talked about struggling with addiction since he was a teenager, saying he had a serious problem and took just "anything and everything."
He told Parade magazine in 2011 that he was "lucky to be alive."