VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) - A coroner says "Glee" actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith was found dead Saturday in a hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia after he didn't check out on time.
Police say there's no indication of foul play and it's too early to say if the death was caused by a batch of bad heroin.
The mother who has been charged with negligent homicide in the case has been released from custody after posting bail Friday morning.
West Fargo investigators say 32-year-old Reanne Pederson snorted hydrocodone before breastfeeding her infant--falling asleep and suffocating him. Now, grandmother Lisa Miller says she's trying to heal after losing the grandson she only held once.