Quantcast

One Treated for Smoke Inhalation after Fire at McDonald's - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

One Treated for Smoke Inhalation after Fire at McDonald's

Posted: Updated:

A fire at a Moorhead restaurant left one employee hospitalized Wednesday morning. The fire at McDonald's on Highway 10 in Moorhead broke out just after 10:00 a.m.

One employee was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. A preliminary investigation shows an electrical malfunction may be to blame.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.