Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
NEW YORK, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This special report contains a full ranking of the 131 cities found in the February 2013 edition of the EIU's Worldwide Cost of Living survey. The cities are ranked on their relative expensiveness, based on a survey which compares more than 400 individual prices across 160 products and services.
In addition to the raking table, the report looks at the key trends affecting the cost of living in different cities across the world, including currency swings, the eurozone debt crisis and the continuing rise of Asian cities.
How this content can help you
• Compare the cost of living in 131 cities around the world, across 97 countries
• Understand the key trends affecting the relative cost of living in cities around the world
• Human resource, relocation and finance executives can use the report to calculate fair compensation policies for relocating employees
• Governments, investment agencies and city representatives can use the report to understand the relative expense of their city, when compared to cities around the world
What this service includes
Ranking table of 131 cities
• Table ranking 131 cities around the world, based on their relative cost of living.
• For comparison purposes, the table also includes each city's rank from last year, 5 years ago and 10 years ago.
Analysis of key trends and regional differences
• Assessment of the impact of key trends such as currency swings, local inflation and the Eurozone crisis on the cost of living in cities around the world
• Regional analysis comparing the key trends taking place in Europe, Asia, Latin America and North America
• Assessment of sub-continental bargains and the ten least expensive cities in the ranking
• Spotlight on the UK, including a case study on how prices in London and Manchester have changed over the past decade
• Assessment of the key trends that will affect the cost of living in cities in the future
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.
MOORE, Okla. (AP) - The state medical examiner's office has revised the death toll from a tornado in an Oklahoma City suburb to 24 people, including nine children.