Quantcast

GF Fire Forces People Out into the Cold - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

GF Fire Forces People Out into the Cold

Posted: Updated:

An apartment fire in Grand Forks early this morning forced people in the six-unit complex out into sub-zero cold. It happened just after midnight at 824 4th Avenue South.

Firefighters say it was reported as a fire in the ceiling fan of a second-story bathroom, and when they got there they found smoke and flames pouring from the top floor. Two units sustained moderate smoke and fire damage, but both occupants were able to escape the burning building unharmed. Total damage is estimated at $40,000.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.