Quantcast

George Jones Concert in Mahnomen Canceled - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

George Jones Concert in Mahnomen Canceled

Posted: Updated:

If anyone was heading to Mahnomen to see George Jones on Friday night, they'll have to find other plans. The Shooting Star Casino says legendary country singer is sick and has canceled the concert.

Friday's concert had been rescheduled from April when Jones needed more time to recover from an upper respiratory infection. Jones' management team says the 81-year-old singer has a virus and is being treated by doctors. Jones has apologized to his fans.

Shooting Star says there are no plans to reschedule the performance. Ticket-buyers will receive a refund in 7 to 10 days.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.