Credit Report Help - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Credit Report Help

Posted: Updated:

We have a Consumer Alert for you tonight! Consumers having problems resolving errors on their credit reports can now get help from the federal government. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will now investigate inaccurate information on credit reports, as well as other credit report issues. Consumers should go through the credit reporting agency's complaint process first, and then, if the problem isn't fixed, contact the CFPB to file a complaint.
Their website: www.consumerfinance.gov.
You can also reach them toll-free at 1-855-411-2372.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.