Quantcast

Homeowner Shaken After House Fire - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Homeowner Shaken After House Fire

Posted: Updated:

  Fargo firefighters quickly put out a house fire in South Fargo this morning at 406 24th St. South.

The homeowner was arriving home when she noticed smoke and called 911 for help. Tow dog's and one cat where inside the home at the time of the fire, firefighters had to rescue one of the cats.

The fire caused approximately $60,000 in damages to the structure and contents. Occupants wont be able to stay at the house until repairs are made.

Firefighters say the fire appears to have started from a pet knocking over a candle in the living room.    

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.