HAWLEY, Minn. (Valley News Live) - Fire crews are working to figure out what caused a garage to go up in flames Tuesday night.
Hawley Fire Chief Justin Martin says the fire started around 6 p.m. at a home just a few blocks away from the Hawley High School.
Martin says the fire was called in by the Assistant Fire Chief, and by the time crews got there the garage was engulfed in flames.
The Hawley Fire Department was assisted by fire crews from Ulen and Hitterdal. The blaze was put out in about 20 minutes, but the garage is a total loss.
No one was home at the time of the fire, and no one was hurt.