GRAND FORKS, N.D. (Valley News Live) Construction will begin May 30 on several overhead bridges along I-29 near Grand Forks.
The bridges under construction include:
• University Avenue Bridge over I-29 in Grand Forks at exit 140
• Manvel Interchange Bridge over I-29 at exit 152
• Pulaski Interchange Bridge over I-29 at exit 171
Construction includes bridge deck overlays along with guardrail work.
• Speeds will be reduced
• A width restriction of 12 feet will be in place on the University Ave. Bridge and Pulaski Interchange Bridge. The Manvel Interchange Bridge will have a 14 feet width restriction
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane on the bridges and controlled with temporary signals
• Traffic on I-29 will be temporarily reduced to one lane under the bridges while work is taking place
The project is expected to be complete this fall.